Terms & Conditions
We accept card payments online via Sage Pay
Whilst we will endeavour to keep our site up to date with the very latest information on our products and stock, we may find ourselves unable to complete orders. In this case we will contact you with options on alternative products/sizes/colours or a date for when specific items will be back in stock and available for shipment. Every effort has been made to show all garments as accurately as possible in terms of colour and fabric however limitations in production and screen display may result in variations from actual garments.
Delivery - (within 7 days - except Beautiful Days tickets which will be sent out in July) is via royal mail and postage is added to the cost of your order. There are varying delivery charges for orders to be shipped in the UK and overseas.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return unworn & undamaged goods within 7 days of receipt (except Beautiful Days tickets which are non-refundable) with a detailed description of the problem. If you require an alternative garment please make sure you specify which colour and size you would like in exchange and check that we have it in stock. Credit card refunds can only be credited back to the original card that the goods were bought with. If these details are not provided it may delay your card refund. When returning goods please ensure you obtain proof of posting from your post office, as we cannot be held responsible for goods, which do not arrive back with us.
Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of any orders for digital downloads, nor offer any refund for such orders, once downloading has commenced.
All prices are accurate at the time of production and include VAT. Prices can be changed at the sole discretion of The Levellers.
Beautiful Days 2015 Terms & Conditions of Sale
BEAUTIFUL DAYS 2015
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Animals are not permitted on site.
- Strictly no glass allowed on site.
- Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
- There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation.
- Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
- Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
- Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
- Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
- Beautiful Days will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
- Earliest entry for weekend ticket holders is 2.00pm on Thursday 20 August and they may depart no later than midday on Monday 24 August.
- Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9.00pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
- Gates will close for entry and re-entry at 3.00pm on Sunday 23 August
- All vehicles and persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
- There are no day tickets available.
- Festival-goers should be aware that Beautiful Days takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
- Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
- Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage
Our details are as follows:
PO Box 29,
Email: [email protected]