Beautiful Days 2021 Update
2021 FESTIVAL UPDATE
We wanted to update you on where we are with Beautiful Days 2021
Unlike some of our bigger friends we have a little bit more time before we have to make a decision as to whether we can, or cannot, go ahead this year. We are continuing to discuss and plan for 2021 and will be closely monitoring how things develop over the next few months. A decision will be made at the beginning of April.
Thank you to everyone who rolled ticket bookings over from 2020. If we’re able to go ahead this year then tickets will go back on sale in April and we will start announcing artists. We very much hope to see you all this Summer
In the meantime stay safe