Terms & Conditions
BEAUTIFUL DAYS 2021 - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE &
COVID-19 BEAUTIFUL DAYS FESTIVAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Everyone – working, performing or attending – will be required to prove their Covid-19 status to gain access to the festival site.
You will need to provide either:
PROOF OF VACCINATION - Both doses received, with the second at least 14 days prior to the festival. Or:
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS LATERAL FLOW TEST - Taken within 48 hours prior to your arrival at the festival. Or:
PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY - Based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the festival (inc 10 days self-isolation following the result).
The festival will need to see proof of one of the above at the Entry Gate to the festival before they are able to exchange tickets for wristbands. Under 11’s do not need to prove their status.
All information & FAQS: https://www.beautifuldays.org/covid-19-safety/
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost or Stolen tickets will not be replaced.
5. Animals are not permitted on site.
6. Strictly no glass allowed on site.
7. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
8. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
9. In the event of a cancellation you will either be refunded the face value of tickets or tickets would be valid for rescheduled dates.
Beautiful Days shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs .
10. Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
11. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
12. Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
13. Beautiful Days will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
14. No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
15. Gates open to the car parks at 12 noon on Thursday 19 August. Earliest entry to the site for weekend ticket holders is 2pm on Thursday 19 August and they may depart no later than midday on Monday 23 August 2021.
16. No exit (except in an emergency) before 5pm on Thursday 19 August.
17. Gates close strictly for entry and re-entry at 9.00pm on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
18. Gates will close for entry and re-entry at 3.00pm on Sunday 22 August.
19. All vehicles and persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
20. There are no day tickets available.
21. Festival-goers should be aware that Beautiful Days takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
22. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
23. As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded for festival promotion.
24. Warning: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage.